Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

5/14/11

A Pillow Pickup for Machine Knitting

This pattern is for machine knitting.

Pillow Pickup by Precious Knits



It was only natural that after making a car, I thought to make a truck. (One of these days I plan to make other vehicles too.)

The Pillow Pickup is written for the 4.5 standard gauge machines like Brother, Studio, Silver-Reed, and Toyota. I know most of these machines are no longer being manufactured, but there are still a lot of people out there who own and use them.


Finished size is about 12 inches long. The tailgate actually opens. The little people are 5 inches tall. Yarn used is a 3/15 (fingering) weight acrylic. It is stuffed with polyester fiberfill. The toy is completely machine washable if you use washable yarn, and safe for babies.  
Linky --->  The Pillow Pickup

I do my best to make these patterns accurate, but even still there might be errors. Please let me know if there are by posting a comment here.

Live long and prosper! \\//

No comments: