Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

6/24/14

Sweet Niggles Socks

I have a new sock pattern for you today.



This pattern is in two sizes, Ladies Medium and Large, or you could say the second size is a Mens Medium. The socks feature a 1x1 ribbed cuff, a heel stitch flap, Half Hankerchief turned heel, and a Wedge style toe. The 2-color stitch pattern is incredibly easy. You'll be surprised by it. It works best with widely contrasting yarns, variegated and solid.



If you are interested in knitting Sweet Niggles, you can download the PDF pattern here:

Linky -->  Sweet Niggles Socks



I strive to make my patterns error free, but sometimes things can slip by. If you should find one or more in this pattern, please let me know by posting a comment here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, gorgeous! Thank you very much - I'm going to knit these for ME! :)