Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

11/26/17

Aran Baby Cardigan and Links

I have finished fixing ALL the broken links to my patterns. I've put Just Peachy on my Google Drive (which I forgot I even had). I've updated the link on the Just Peachy page too.

I also have updated links to a baby aran cardigan pattern that was published by McCalls (remember them?) back in the 70's. I love this pattern and have made many of these little sweaters for gifts.



A few years ago or so I went to a great deal of effort to find the copyright holder to this pattern and it's accompanying hat. I found them-in Japan. McCall's pattern department had been sold a couple times or so and I just followed the trail until I got to the current owner. They gave me ownership of the copyrights for the pattern, which I greatly appreciate.



I've had a post on my regular blog, Beadknitter Gallery, linking to this pattern for quite some time, but decided I need to put it here too, since I've made it available, for free, to everyone. If you want to knit this lovely little sweater:

Here's the link ---->  Aran Baby Cardigan

Here is the link to ----> The Matching Bonnet

I do not have a pic of the bonnet because I don't make it. I don't really like it, to be honest.

Hopefully, I won't have anymore problems with downloading these patterns.

No comments: