Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

6/14/20

Polka Dot Baby Set

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I've posted anything here. To be honest, I've been more interested in educating myself in more knitting techniques rather than designing and writing patterns. I've been concentrating on color stranded knitting which I never really mastered until recently. Anyway, I am publishing a new pattern today. It's named




It has a cardigan, hat, and booties in two sizes, 3 to 6 months and 6 to 12 months. It's in PDF format.



It features a 2-color seed stitch pattern, so there's some stranded knitting involved.



It's knit from the top down in worsted weight yarn with a gauge of 4.5 stitches per inch on size 8 needles.



 It knits up pretty quickly as a result.



I've made quite a few of them over the past couple years.



This one was a gift for my nephew and his wife's first baby. (Note: blanket not included in pattern.)



I've put this pattern in my Ravelry store, for free, so if you're interested click on the link.

                        linky-->            Polka Dot Baby Set


As usual, I strive to make my patterns error free, but sometimes things can slip by. If you should find one or more in this pattern, please let me know by posting a comment here.




1 comment:

Best Photo Editing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.