Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

11/24/11

A Fuzzy Hat

Today is Thanksgiving day here in the United States of America. I have so much I am thankful for this year. In celebration, I thought I'd share a pattern with you. This hat pattern is one that I wrote for my shop. Furry yarn was extremely popular at the time. I would give this pattern free with the purchase of furry yarn. Today, it's just free. No purchase necessary. Enjoy.




Fuzzy Hat is knit in the round on large needles with just 66 yards of bulky weight furry yarn. You can add a novelty carrying thread to really give it some pizzazz. The pattern is in PDF format. Click on the link to download it.
                                    Linky-->    Fuzzy Hat






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you--what a lovely gift!

Unknown said...

I have found your blogs to be friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making this one. I really enjoy reading and surfing it. Try to visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org

Lim